Easy-to-Make Cinnamon Cake
If you want to surprise your loved ones with something simple but tasty, then this cake is right for you. You only need eight ingredients to make it. It's simple, cheap, and satisfying.
I really enjoy making this cake because it is quick and doesn't take too much time or effort. It is a traditional recipe that has been in my family for generations, from when we had nothing to now. My grandmother said to me that this cake was something she came up with when she wanted something sweet to eat and didn't had anything from the ingredients except for these.
- 2 tea cups of sugar
- 1 tea cup of water
- 1/2 tea cup of oil
- 3 tbs of cherry jam (or any other jam that you have)
- 2 tbs of cinnamon
- 1 tbs of baking powder
- 3 tea cups of flour
- 1 bar of chocolate
- In one bowl, put 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup of water. Mix it until the sugar is melted.
- Then add 1/2 cup of the oil that you have, and then mix it again.
- Put 3 tbs of cherry jam or any other that you have, add 2 tbs of cinnamon, and 1 tbs of baking powder. Mix it together.
- After that put 3 cups of flour, and mix it with a spoon. When its all mixed together bake it on 200C for 20 minutes. When it's done, it should look like this:
When the cinnamon cake is baked, cover it with some jams for extra flavour. I prefer cherry jam, because it gives the cake something special. You can also melt some chocolate and put it over the cake. Cherry and chocolate. If you do that, it should look something like this:
Hope you like it!
Enjoy my favourite, simple and tasty cake!
© 2017 Andrej Simikic