Easy-to-Make, Butter-Free Oil Sugar Cookies
Have you ever gotten a cookie craving, but you're missing a few ingredients. If so, you are like me. I was craving sugar cookies, so I went to Google and typed in "three-ingredient sugar cookies." But to my dismay, the recipes called for butter, which I didn't have. So I searched for recipes that used vegetable oil, and this one popped up. It wasn't the three-ingredient recipe that I was looking for, but I had all the ingredients. I made this version, and I love it. What's amazing is that my husband loved them too, and he is a picky eater. The cookies are soft in the middle and crispy on the edges. Perfect.
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Beat eggs with fork and then mix the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by spoon on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to flatten the cookies.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and bake for about 8 minutes or slightly brown around the edges.
- Place them on a cookie rack to cool.