The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Here Is the Wonderful Recipe
So to start, you will need to gather all of the following:
- 1 pound of butter (Because let's be honest... butter DOES make everything better. One pound is roughly 4 sticks, and make sure to soften it up. I prefer to use the expensive butter, and I usually buy it unsalted.)
- 1 1/2 cups of packed brown sugar (Make sure to pack it down.)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 packs of vanilla pudding (I buy the smaller boxes which equal 3.4oz a box or you can buy one that is 8oz and just not use all the whole package.)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips, or if you are like me you can buy the dark chocolate ones!
Now once you have all the goodies, you will need to follow the next steps correctly, please!
- In a large mixer (or by hand if you're strong enough), cream together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until creamy. Then you must add the dry vanilla pudding mix, and blend it super well. Then please add the vanilla and eggs... but add the eggs ONE at time, beating well with each addition.
- In a large mixing bowl that you already have aside, sift together the flour and baking soda.
- Then gradually add the flour mixture a little a time, and I mean little. I made the mistake of adding the flour fast once, and I ended up looking like Casper the ghost. Stir until well blended.
- Next, stir in the wonderful 2 bags of chocolate chips.
- Put the lovely cookie dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Take off the sheet right away, and let cookies cool on wire racks. Or enjoy right away... but be careful with that choice. I mean warm gooey cookies are the best aren't they?!