Cooking and gardening are just some of my hobbies; my passion is sharing my produce and knowledge with others.
This is the perfect recipe for when you're craving fried ice cream but don't want to go through the hassle of making it. After a few easy steps, you get a delicious dessert that has everything you want in a fried ice cream—the crunchy cinnamon crust, the sweat taste of vanilla cream, and the glorious toppings of honey, chocolate, whipped cream, and a maraschino cherry!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
3 hours 15 min
- 1 1/3 cups crushed cinnamon toast crunch cereal, (about 2 1/2 cups uncrushed)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 packages (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate sauce, for garnish
- honey, for garnish
- whipped cream, for garnish
- maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Place the crushed cereal in a medium-sized bowl. Add in melted coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of honey. Stir until mixture is well-combined. Press into the bottom and up the sides of pie or springform pan. Chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla using an electric mixer until it is well-blended and smooth. Gently mix in the whipped topping.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into the chilled crust. Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Before serving, drizzle with honey and chocolate sauce and top with whipped cream and a cherry. Enjoy!