Fried Ice Cream No-Bake Cheesecake
This is the perfect recipe for when you're craving fried ice cream but don't want to go through the hassle of making it. After a few easy steps, you get a delicious dessert that has everything you want in a fried ice cream-- the crunchy cinnamon crust, the sweat taste of vanilla cream, and the glorious toppings of honey, chocolate, whipped cream and a maraschino cherry!
- 1 1/3 cups crushed cinnamon toast crunch cereal, (about 2 1/2 cups uncrushed)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 packages (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate sauce, for garnish
- honey, for garnish
- whipped cream, for garnish
- maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Place the crushed cereal in a medium-sized bowl. Add in melted coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of honey. Stir until mixture is well-combined. Press into the bottom and up the sides of pie or springform pan. Chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer until it is well-blended and smooth. Gently mix in the whipped topping.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into the chilled crust. Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Before serving, drizzle with honey and chocolate sauce and top with whipped cream and a cherry. Enjoy!
It is best to garnish each individual slice rather than whole cheesecake, especially if there might be leftovers. The honey and the whipped cream tends to run, making it look like a mess.