Gladys enjoys coming up with fun, easy recipes that can be utilized for a variety of occasions.
A Great Holiday Gift Idea
When the air gets a little chilly in certain parts of the world, it means that Christmas is just around the corner—people rush to buy gifts, traffic jams form due to congestion, and prices suddenly skyrocket. It should be the "Fun Season" right? Wrong. It's quite tiring and expensive, isn't it? Some of us need to "tighten our belts" and really spend our hard-earned money wisely.
I thought of sharing this amazing yet simple recipe with you to help some of you out. These are the perfect, inexpensive gift when you're tight on funds but still want to gift someone something thoughtful. This is a creative twist from your usual graham balls, and it's more colorful as well. With minimal budget and as a personalized gift. you can try making these delicious assorted graham balls. They are easy to make and affordable too!
- 1 can condensed milk
- 400 grams crushed grahams, Original, Honey or Chocolate (Depends on your preferance)
- Extra crushed grahams
- Roughly chopped chocolates, milk, white or dark (optional)
- Sprinkles, rainbow or chocolate (optional)
- Cinnamon powder, (optional)
- Place the crushed grahams in a bowl. Add the condensed milk slowly and mix until you get a dough-like consistency. Place the extra crushed grahams, sprinkles, roughly chopped chocolates and cinnamon powder in separate bowls. Reserve it for later.
- Get a marshmallow. Wrap it with the milk-graham mixture. Each Graham Ball will be approximately 5–10 cm thick.
- Roll the Graham Balls on the extra crushed grahams. For variation, you can roll it on sprinkles, roughly chopped chocolates or cinnamon powder.
- Place the finished Graham Balls on a platter or a tray, cover it with a plastic wrap and then chill it for about 10 minutes. *If you want it to be gooey, as some kids prefer, leave it on a serving tray or platter and cover it with a plastic wrap for a good 5 minutes.
- Serve it with coffee or any drink you prefer. Enjoy!
What Did You Think?
sheryl on September 04, 2018:
why when i stored my graham balls inside the refrigerator the sprinkles coating is melting . whats the right way to store it .
kim on November 17, 2015:
OMG its good☺☺☺☺☺☺
chona mae siago on January 28, 2015:
How much for peaces to graham ballss.?