Rajan writes to share his knowledge of health, yoga, pranayama, alternative therapies, natural remedies, food recipes, and more.
This homemade strawberry ice cream is prepared with fresh strawberries and contains only two additional ingredients: condensed milk and fresh cream. This is a no-cook, eggless, quick and easy recipe. If you prefer a sweeter ice cream, you can add sugar.
This is an all-natural ice cream with no added colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Read More From Delishably
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 6-8 people
- 250 grams fresh strawberries
- 350-400 grams condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups chilled fresh cream
- Wash and cut the strawberry into pieces, then blend to a puree.
- Whip the chilled fresh cream in a bowl until the cream thickens a bit.
- Add the condensed milk to the whipped fresh cream. Whip again until it thickens further.
- Add the strawberry puree and mix well with a spatula.
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until it becomes firm. Serve and enjoy.
3-Ingredient Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream
© 2019 Rajan Singh Jolly