Homemade 3-Ingredient Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
This homemade strawberry ice cream is prepared with fresh strawberries and contains only two additional ingredients: condensed milk and fresh cream. This is a no-cook, eggless, quick and easy recipe. If you prefer a sweeter ice cream, you can add sugar.
This is an all-natural ice cream with no added colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- 250 grams fresh strawberries
- 350-400 grams condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups chilled fresh cream
- Wash and cut the strawberry into pieces, then blend to a puree.
- Whip the chilled fresh cream in a bowl until the cream thickens a bit.
- Add the condensed milk to the whipped fresh cream. Whip again until it thickens further.
- Add the strawberry puree and mix well with a spatula.
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until it becomes firm. Serve and enjoy.
3-Ingredient Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream
Questions & Answers
© 2019 Rajan Singh Jolly