How to Make Homemade Fried Oreos With Bisquick (Pancake Mix) Without Using a Deep Fryer
Fried Oreo Cookie Recipe Made Easy
This fried Oreos recipe is quick and easy. No deep fryer or funnel cake mix needed. Get a State Fair- or Boardwalk-tasting fried Oreos in minutes!
These are a really tasty treat or dessert, maybe not the most healthiest dessert, but delicious none the less! They are also one of the easiest things to make as well. This may seem like an odd combination to some, but trust me when I say they are delicious! So, don't knock them till you try them!
Ingredients / Items You Will Need
- 1 (18 Ounce) Package Oreo Cookies
- 10.6 OZ Bisquick Shake & Pour Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 Small Bag Powdered Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
- Medium Sized Pot
- Small bowl
- Heat oil on the stove top. Add oil in a medium sized pot deep enough for frying. Add oil until you have about 3-4 inches of oil or until about a half of the pot is filled, and heat to a medium high.
- Prepare Bisquick Shake & Pour mix. Add recommended water amount directly to the Bisquick bottle and shake. I usually pour it into a small bowl or measuring cup so it’s easier to coat the Oreo cookies.
- Using tongs coat the Oreo cookies one at a time in the pancake mix and carefully place into heated oil. Fry each side about 30 seconds to 1 minute each or until each side is lightly browned. Remove from oil and place fried Oreos on paper towel covered plate. Repeat with remaining Oreos.
- Sprinkle fried Oreos with powdered sugar and enjoy!