I am a chef on a luxury world cruise liner. I love to cook and write recipes that are inspired by foods from all over the world.
Try this simple dragon fruit pudding (dessert) recipe at home. Not only is it healthy, but it's absolutely delicious, too!
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup dragon fruit
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medium bowls
- 1 small bowl
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- chopping board
- potato masher or fork
Read More From Delishably
- cooking spoon or spatula
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
3 to 4 servings
- Scrape out the flesh of the dragon fruit with a spoon. Set aside.
- In a pot over medium heat, pour in the evaporated milk and water. Add the cornstarch and sugar. Mix until everything is dissolved.
- Add vanilla extract and dragon fruit. Continue to cook while stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Turn off the heat. Transfer dragon fruit pudding in a container.
- Allow it to cool before serving.
Recipe Video: Dragon Fruit Pudding
Tips and Techniques
- For a firmer texture, reduce the amount of water.
- For a sweeter pudding, adjust the amount of sugar.
© 2020 Travel Chef