How to Make Dragon Fruit Pudding
Try this simple dragon fruit pudding (dessert) recipe at home. Not only is it healthy, but it's absolutely delicious, too!
Photo GuideClick thumbnail to view full-size
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup dragon fruit
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medium bowls
- 1 small bowl
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- chopping board
- potato masher or fork
- cooking spoon or spatula
- Scrape out the flesh of the dragon fruit with a spoon. Set aside.
- In a pot over medium heat, pour in the evaporated milk and water. Add the cornstarch and sugar. Mix until everything is dissolved.
- Add vanilla extract and dragon fruit. Continue to cook while stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Turn off the heat. Transfer dragon fruit pudding in a container.
- Allow it to cool before serving.
Recipe Video: Dragon Fruit Pudding
Tips and Techniques
- For a firmer texture, reduce the amount of water.
- For a sweeter pudding, adjust the amount of sugar.
© 2020 Travel Chef