How to Make Chocolate Cake in a Mug
I have a sweet tooth, and chocolate cake is my favorite cake. I have made this many time when I had a craving for something chocolate. Sometimes, I made this while I watching tv, and I can usually make it and have it eaten before the commercials are over. It is perfect! I sit down and enjoy the cake with a glass of milk or coffee.
This is such a great dessert idea. Have it when you invite your friends to your house for dinner or something. I'm sure they are going to love it!
- 1/4 tablespoon of all purpose flour
- 1/4 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon of whole milk (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon of semisweet chocolate chips (I replaced with chocolate candy)
- A microwavable mug
- In a mug, add in all the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Using a fork, combine all the ingredients, and mix together well.
- Then add all the wet ingredients: melted butter, milk, egg, and vanilla. Using the same fork, stir the ingredients. Make sure there's nothing stuck on the bottom because you want the batter to be smooth and even.
- For extra filling inside the chocolate cake, add the semisweet chocolate chips on top. It will create a moist center because the chips will ooze into the middle of the cake.
- Microwave for about 1 minute and 15 seconds, and you will be amazed at the result.
- Enjoy the freshly baked chocolate cake with some chocolate drizzled on top or whip cream.
Questions & Answers
© 2017 Liza Ikram