How to Make Mini S'mores in the Toaster Oven
You want something tasty and easy to make for snack? You want s'mores but you can't finish the entire serving all by yourself? You want s'mores but you don't have an oven? Time for a solution. Let's learn how to make quick-and-easy mini s'mores.
- 3 graham crackers, broken into 3 pieces each
- 3 tbsp milk chocolate chips
- 4 large marshmallows
- Break the graham crackers along the break lines.
2. Line them up on the toaster oven tray. (Tip: If your crackers are already stale or soft, they'll be crunchy again after heating.)
3. Add chocolate chips. Don't put in too many or they'll overflow and burn.
4. Put a marshmallow on top of the chocolate chips.
5. Place the tray in the toaster oven for 5 minutes or until desired char is achieved.
6. Take them out of the oven, then assemble.
7. Plate and enjoy!