Five Luscious Jell-O Cake Recipes (Both Bake and No-Bake)
Five Different Jell-O Cakes
I love bundt cakes, don’t you? They're always so easy and look so pretty when done. But you can do more than that will Jell-O cakes.
Baking and cooking are two of my favorite things to do, and that's a good thing, as desserts are always a huge hit with my husband. I've made each of the recipes below many times. I hope you will enjoy them.
1. Luscious Raspberry Jell-O Bundt Cake
- 1 large carton of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of sugared soda (pop), e.g. Coke or Sprite. (I wouldn't use flavors like orange.)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup raspberry yoghurt
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1 small box of raspberry jello
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray bundt pan very well or it will stick. Bake at 350˚F.
- Mix together cheese, soda, eggs and yoghurt after mixing well, add oil and jello mix well. Add cake mix, cake flour mix until smooth.
- Pour into bundt pan bake for 65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out smooth.
My cake doesn't have frosting because my husband didn't want any on it.
Yoghurt-Raspberry Frosting to Go With Raspberry Jello Bundt Cake
- 3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberries drained
- 1/4 cup raspberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- Dash salt
Combine first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy.
Please rate thie recipe for Luscious Raspberry Jell-O Bundt Cake Recipe.
2. Lovely Lemon Jell-O Cake
- 1 package Lemon Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 package lemon gelatin
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- Mix cake mix, eggs, gelatin, water and oil.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 38 minutes.
- Remove from oven; pierce with a fork or skewers.
- Combine sugar and juice; pour over cake.
Yield: 18 servings.
3. Jell-O Poke Cake
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups of cold water
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 box (3 ounces) of Jell-O strawberry-banana flavor gelatin (Save a tiny amount of Jell-O sugar to sprinkle on top of finished cake!)
- 1 tub Cool Whip topping, thawed
- Mix cake mix, 1 cup of water, 3 eggs and 1/3 cup of oil. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into a 13 x 9 inch pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 34–38 minutes. Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes. Pierce cake with a fork or skewer.
- Prepare Jell-O: Add boiling water to Jell-O mix in small bowl. Stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup of cold water; pour over cake. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Frost with Cool Whip. Sprinkle Jell-O on top.
4. Broken Window Glass Cake
- 1 package (3 ounces) each of Lime-, Orange-, and Cherry-flavored Jell-O
- 3 cups of boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple juice
- 1 Lemon Jell-O (3 ounces)
- 1 cup of boiling water
Optional for Later:
- 8 ounces of Cool Whip
- Sprinkles or coconut (optional)
- Prepare the lime, orange, and cherry Jell-O's separately, dissolving each in 1 cup of the boiling water and adding 1/2 cup of cold water. Pour each flavor into separate containers. Chill until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. Cut into about 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mix crumbs with butter. (If you want to garnish top with crumbs, reserve 1/4 cup for that.) Press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and up sides to within 1 inch from top of a 9-inch springform or tube pan; chill.
- Dissolve lemon gelatin and sugar in 1 cup boiling water add pineapple juice. Chill until slightly thickened. Blend in whipped topping. Fold in gelatin cubes. Spoon into crumb-lined pan. Chill overnight or until firm.
- Just before serving, run a spatula around sides of pan; then gently remove sides. Garnish with reserved crumbs or with additional whipped topping and flaked coconut, tinted, or sprinkles if desired.
This cake can be changed around you can use just Christmas colors or Halloween colors and colors you would like to use. The picture you see is my cake. I made my cake different using 1 package (3 ounces) each Lime flavor Jell-O, 1 Berry Blue flavor Jell-O, 1 Cranberry flavor Jell-O, and my cubes are bigger than they should be. You can do anything with this cake.
5. No-Bake Margarita Jell-O Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup melt butter
- 1/2 cup mixture of nuts or cookies (ginger snaps, etc)
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
Cream butter and sugar, add flour and nuts, press into 9 x 13 pan, and bake at 350°F until golden brown. Cool.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3 ounces) margarita Jell-O (You can use Lemon if Margarita is not available.)
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in Jell-O.
- Beat in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pan
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until firm.
You can use any topping you want on this cheesecake.
- Cool Whip: Add Cool Whip and fresh fruits when ready to serve.
- Sour Cream and Sugar: 1 pint sour cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix together and pour over top of filling.
- More Jello: 2 packages Lemon Jello; 2 cups boiling water. Dissolve Jello and chill; when just about set, pour on top of filling and let set.
© 2010 moonlake