Mom's Cooking: Easy Blueberry Coffeecake Recipe
This is a very tasty blueberry coffeecake recipe that is easy to make. The blueberries and walnuts can be increased if you prefer more, and don't forget to make some coffee while you have a piece!
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 45 min
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Yields: A whole pan!
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2/3 cup of butter
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of walnuts, chopped
- Using a baking pan of 9 X 13 X 2 inch size, grease and flour it to make sure nothing sticks.
- In a large bowl, mix the 2 cups of flour with the 1 1/2 cups of sugar. Next, take the 2/3 cup of butter, and cut it into the mix. You should have a crumbly mix after you are done. Make sure to save 3/4 cup of this mix for the topping, which we'll add later on.
- Add the following ingredients to the mix in the large bowl: 3 teaspoons of baking powder. 1 teaspoon of salt. 2 whole eggs. 1 cup of milk, and mix all of this together as best as you can.
- Take the large bowl of mix, and spread it out in the 9 X 13 X 2 inch pan. Make sure it is spread evenly, and then add the 1 cup of blueberries to the top, followed by the 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts. Finally, add the 3/4 cup of topping that you saved earlier.
- After preheating the oven for 350 degrees, bake the coffee cake for 45 minutes.