Mom's Cooking: Easy to Make Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
This is an easy to make peanut butter fudge recipe. The recipe was given to my mother by my grandma. I thought I would share it with everyone in case they wanted to try it, and if you do try it, I'm sure you will like it!
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 whole bag of peanut butter morsels
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- In a sauce pan combine the butter, salt, sugar, and milk. Cook this on medium heat bringing it to a boil. Let it boil for two minutes until it becomes thick. Once it's thick, remove the pan from the heat.
- In the same sauce pan, add the peanut butter, and the peanut butter morsels. Stir this all together until it is all melted. Next add the vanilla, and stir it all together one more time.
- Pour it all into a 13X9 inch baking pan making sure to spread it evenly. You'll have to lightly grease the pan just to make sure nothing sticks.
- Let it sit inside of the baking pan until it is nice and cool. It will harden up over time as well, and when it does cut it into squares. The squares can be as big as you want them to be.
What is your favorite kind of fudge?
More by this Author
Good cookies that you can't stop eating!
Home made chocolate fudge that will keep you coming back for more!
An easy to make nut roll recipe that is perfect for the holidays, or any day!
No comments yet.