Who doesn't like mom's cooking? I recreate mom's best recipes and share them with you here.
This peanut butter cookie recipe never gets old. The recipe here has added some chocolate chips to the mix. You can either use the chunky peanut butter or the plain. I prefer the chunky because of the extra crunch it gives the cookies. So grab some milk and enjoy!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
18 to 24 cookies
Read More From Delishably
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, chunky or plain
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, you can use more if you want to
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter with the sugar.
- Add the egg, and then add the teaspoon of vanilla. Mix it all together as best as you can.
- Add the chocolate chips or any other kind of chips that you want.
- Measure out a teaspoon of the mix, and then place it on a cookie sheet.
- Use a fork that has been dipped in water to make the criss-cross shape on the top of the cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.