Every Thanksgiving and Christmas, either my mom or I make this pear salad. Everyone loves it!
One of my favorite foods to eat is my mother's pear salad. What's not to like? Who doesn't like pears, cream cheese, Jell-O, or Cool Whip? We usually make it for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Everyone loves it. You don't have to wait for a special occasion, though. You can make this pear salad anytime.
- 1 (3-oz) package lime Jell-O
- 1 3/4 cup pear juice
- 1 quart pears, cut into chunks
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 pint Cool Whip
Read More From Delishably
- Add water to pear juice to make 1 3/4 cups. Heat the mixture in a saucepan on the stove. Pour the juice and water mixture into the lime Jell-O.
- Cut the cream cheese into small pieces and then place into Jell-O. Then use an electric mixer on slow until the cream cheese is all broken up.
- Cut the pears into small pieces and put it in the mixture. Stir.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator until it sets a little.
- Stir the Cool Whip into the mixture. Make sure you put it in the refrigerator to chill until it is solid.