This delicious Oreo Dirt Cake is one of my family's favorites.
A dirt cake is a great addition to any meal. It is very simple and only has a few ingredients. This recipe is one of my family's favorites.
- 1 package Oreos
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding, (3.4 oz)
- 3 cups milk
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
Scroll to Continue
Read More From Delishably
- Place the Oreos in a plastic bag and crush them. The easiest way to do this is to put them in a gallon-sized plastic bag and smash them with a rolling pin.
- Using a whisk or an electric mixer, beat the vanilla instant pudding, milk, Cool Whip, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add the confectioner’s sugar until well-blended.
- Place a layer of crushed Oreos on the bottom of a 13x9 cake pan.
- Then alternate layers of the cream cheese mixture and Oreos.
- Sprinkle Oreos on top for garnish.