How to Make a Semolina Pudding Dessert
This semolina pudding recipe is very, very simple to make, and you do not need a lot of ingredients. What makes this recipe even better is that it doesn't take very long to make at all. Just throw your ingredients together in a pan, bring to a boil, simmer for a few minutes, and you are done. The main ingredients that you will need are 1/3 of a cup of semolina, 1/2 a cup of sugar, and 2 and 1/4 cups of milk. If you want to you can also include a little vanilla essence, sultanas, and cinnamon. I always put vanilla in because I think it gives it a great flavor boost. Like I said before, this recipe does not take long to make, and it should take you no more than 10 minutes. I think it took me around 5 minutes to make it the last time I made it.
Semolina Pudding Recipe
- 1/3 Cup Semolina
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 & 1/4 Cup Milk
- Splash Vanilla Essence, Optional
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon, Optional
- Sultanas, Optional
Semolina Pudding Instructions
- The first step is to combine all of your ingredients in a pot. Your Milk, Semolina, Sugar and other optional ingredients if you choose to add them.
- Now put your stove on to a medium heat and bring your mixture to the boil.. Make sure you keep stirring your mixture so that it doesn't form lumps.
- As soon as your mixture starts to boil turn the flame down to a low heat and let it simmer until the mixture thickens.. This shouldn't take too long.
- Once the mixture has thickened to the consistency which you desire it is time to serve and eat.. Enjoy
Thanks for checking out my recipe, and I hope that you make it because it is very delicious and definitely one of my favorites. I have also included a video below on how to make this recipe!