This is one of my favorite desserts. It's so easy to make, and it tastes so good!
So Easy, Yet So Delicious!
This semolina pudding recipe is very, very simple to make, and you do not need a lot of ingredients. What makes this treat even better is that it doesn't take very long to make. Just throw your ingredients together in a pan, bring to a boil, simmer for a few minutes, and you are done!
The main ingredients that you will need are semolina, sugar, and milk. If you want to, you can also include a little vanilla essence, sultanas, and cinnamon. I always add vanilla because I think it gives it a great flavor boost. Like I said before, this recipe does not take long to make, and it should take you no more than 10 minutes. I think it took me around 5 minutes to make it the last time I made it.
Read More From Delishably
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1/3 cup semolina
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- Splash vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Sultanas (optional)
- Combine all of your ingredients in a pot.
- Heat the pot over medium heat and bring your mixture to the boil. Make sure you keep stirring your mixture so that it doesn't form lumps.
- As soon as your mixture starts to boil, turn the flame down to low heat and let it simmer until the mixture thickens. This shouldn't take too long.
- Once the mixture has thickened to the consistency that you desire, it is time to serve and eat. Enjoy!
Thanks for checking out my recipe, and I hope that you make it because it is very delicious and definitely one of my favorites. I have also included a video below on how to make this recipe!