Quick and Easy Semolina Pudding Dessert
So Easy, Yet So Delicious!
This semolina pudding recipe is very, very simple to make, and you do not need a lot of ingredients. What makes this treat even better is that it doesn't take very long to make. Just throw your ingredients together in a pan, bring to a boil, simmer for a few minutes, and you are done!
The main ingredients that you will need are semolina, sugar, and milk. If you want to, you can also include a little vanilla essence, sultanas, and cinnamon. I always add vanilla because I think it gives it a great flavor boost. Like I said before, this recipe does not take long to make, and it should take you no more than 10 minutes. I think it took me around 5 minutes to make it the last time I made it.
- 1/3 cup semolina
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- Splash vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Sultanas (optional)
- Combine all of your ingredients in a pot.
- Heat the pot over medium heat and bring your mixture to the boil. Make sure you keep stirring your mixture so that it doesn't form lumps.
- As soon as your mixture starts to boil, turn the flame down to low heat and let it simmer until the mixture thickens. This shouldn't take too long.
- Once the mixture has thickened to the consistency that you desire, it is time to serve and eat. Enjoy!
Thanks for checking out my recipe, and I hope that you make it because it is very delicious and definitely one of my favorites. I have also included a video below on how to make this recipe!