Easy, Delicious, Sticky, Gooey, Sweet Cinnamon Roll Recipe
Sticky Gooey Sweet Rolls
This is a very cheap and easy way to doctor up Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls and make them taste much better. We used Grands 5 Flaky Cinnamon Rolls (Flaky Supreme) with cream cheese frosting. You can use any Grands you want, or you can do this with the smaller rolls that have, I think, 8 in the can.
Our kids love them when we have brunch here. We have sticky rolls, eggs, milk gravy, biscuits, sausage, bacon, milk, and orange juice. You can put just about anything on the table for brunch or breakfast.
My Sticky Gooey Rolls
- 1/4 cup of butter
- pancake syrup
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- You can add the ingredients in the dish in any order you want. The pictures below are the order of ingredients I used. For the syrup and molasses, you can put as much as you would like in. I think I use about 1/4 cup of each. About 1/2 cup of nuts. We use a deep dish glass pie pan. It needs to be deep or you will end up with a mess in your oven. It does bubble up. The order I used was syrup, molasses, brown sugar, butter, and then the nuts.
- Rolls on the top.
- Bake them 23-25 minutes. They have to bake a little longer to make sure they're done. When their done, turn them upside down onto a bigger plate and then add the frosting that they give you in the Grands can. I just drop spoonfuls of frosting onto rolls, it will melt all over rolls.
- So good. My brother and his wife visited I made them for breakfast. They really liked the sticky rolls.
- The rolls can be made different ways. I sometimes use honey, ice cream Carmel, and different kinds of nuts. Molasses can also be replaced or taken out. I know some people don't like molasses. I have also used up my leftover frosting on the rolls.
- They're simple and fast to make.