Strawberry Dessert Recipes for a Garden Party
Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars
- 16 oz Strawberries, fresh
- 4 Strawberries, fresh
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 1 Recipe of stabilized whipped cream
- 1 1/3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 3.4-ounce package Strawberry creme pudding
- Set 5 whole strawberries aside for decoration. Mash 4 of them for the cream cheese mixture. Slice the remaining strawberries.
- Prepare an 8 X 8 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix until well incorporated.
- Press into the prepared baking dish, and place into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- In a small bowl mix the 1 1/2 cups milk with the package of strawberry pudding. DO NOT use the two cups as directed on the package. We want a firmer pudding. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the cream cheese, mashed strawberries and confectioners' sugar into a mixing bowl. Cream until soft and well combined. Fold in 1 cup of the Stabilized Whipped Creamor Cool Whip and gently mix.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and completely cover with a single layer of strawberries.
- With an offset spatula, place dollops of the cream cheese on top of the strawberries and gently spread until completely covered.
- Spread the pudding layer over the cream cheese.
- Top with the remaining Stabilized Whipped Cream or Cool Whip.
- Top with the remaining whole and sliced strawberries, and sprinkle with more graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving to set.
STRAWBERRY KIWI FRUIT PIZZA WATERMELON
PREP TIME 25 mins COOK TIME 15 mins TOTAL TIME 40 mins
- Cookie Crust:
- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- Cream Cheese Fluff:
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 kiwi
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 32 chocolate chips
- Cookie Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray two 9 inch springform pans with cooking spray then line bottoms with a circle of parchment paper or non-stick tin foil.
- Combine sugar cookie mix, flour and butter and mix until the butter breaks up into small pie size pieces.
- Add the egg and mix until it forms a dough.
- Divide dough in half.
- Pat one half of dough in the bottom of each pan, spreading dough so that it ends about 1/2 inch from the edge of the pan.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and set on a cooling rack.
- Cool completely.
- Cream Cheese Fluff:
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add marshmallow fluff and beat to combine.
- Add whipped topping and beat to combine.
- Equally divide and spread over top of cookies.
- Cut cookies in half.
- Peel and cut kiwi into thin slices. Cut slices in half.
- Arrange overlapping slices of kiwi along the curved edge of each cookie.
- Wash and dry strawberries, then carve off the outer edge, keeping just the bright red fruit for the pizza.
- Cut slices into small pieces and sprinkle over the cream cheese fluff topped cookies.
- Arrange 8 chocolate chips on each cookie to create watermelon seeds.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups
Makes 32 cupsIngredients
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 Egg
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 tsp Almond extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 2 oz Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Whipping cream
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl till creamy. Add egg, almond extract, and vanilla. Beat well.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to creamed mixture and stir till well combined.
- Roll into 1" balls and place in well greased mini muffin pans. Make an indentation in the dough with your thumb or the back of a teaspoon.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes, or till lightly browned on the edges. Use a spoon to press the dough down in the middle, forming a cup. Remove to cooling racks and cool completely.
- For filling:
- Beat whipping cream till stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth. Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla. Add whipped cream, and beat till well combined.
- Fill cups with filling. I piped it in, but you can just spoon it in if you prefer.
Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups (480ml) cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries or thawed frozen strawberries, mashed
- (optional) red food coloring to achieve a brighter pink color and few slices of strawberry for garnish
- Mash strawberries in a bowl and set aside. If using thawed frozen strawberries, drain the excess juices and water first, then mash the strawberries. If using fresh strawberries, keep the juices.
- In large mixing bowl of stand-mixer or in a large bowl and using an electric hand mixer, add all the ingredients: heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk.
- Whip the heavy cream mixture on high speed until stiff peaks form (to prevent massive splattering, start out at a slower speed and as the cream thickens, increase the speed). Don't over mix or "break" the whip cream mixture.
- Pour the mashed strawberries into the mixture and gently fold in until combined. (Optional) for a brighter pink color, add a few drops of red food coloring into the mixture and gently stir.
- Pour the whipped mixture into a freezer safe container. We like to use a bread pan. Top with a few slices of strawberries for garnish (optional). Cover and freeze for about 4-5 hours. In about 3-4 hours you can have a "soft serve" type ice cream. If you prefer a more firm texture, freeze for at least 5-6 hours or overnight.
Strawberry Lush Cake
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 18 Golden Oreos
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce boxes) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 cups strawberries hulled (1 1/2 cups chopped and 2 1/2 cups sliced)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Spray 8 x 11 inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pulse oreos in food processor until crumbed. Combine with melted butter. Press into casserole dish evenly and place in freezer.
- In stand mixer combine cream cheese, sugar and orange extract. Mix on medium high until well combined and creamy; scraping the sides. Fold in sour cream and chopped strawberries. Evenly spread over the cookie crust. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Add sliced strawberries evenly over dessert and place back in freezer while you make the whipped cream.
- Add whipping cream & powdered sugar to mixing bowl. Beat just until stiff peaks form. Spread evenly over dessert. Serve immediately.
When whipping cream it is helpful to put your mixing bowl and beater in the freezer for 15 minutes prior to making. You can make this in a 9 x 13 but I would increase the Oreo cookies to 25 with 4 tablespoons of butter and add 3 cups of sliced strawberries.
STRAWBERRY JELLO CAKE
For Vanilla Cake:
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup unsalted butter- melted
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
6 tablespoons milk
1/8 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For Cheesecake Filling:
8 oz. cream cheese-softened
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup powdered sugar
11/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 Teaspoon gelatin
2 tablespoons cold water
For Strawberry Jello:
1 lb. fresh strawberries- hulled and sliced in half
1 (6 oz.) package strawberry jello
2 cups boiling water
No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
4 hrs to make, serves 8-10Ingredients
- 1 lb Strawberries, fresh
Baking & Spices
- 1 1/2 containers (8 ounces each) cool whip topping
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 25 Golden oreos
- 2 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 1 1/2 cups Milk, nonfat
- 1 box Vanilla instant pudding
- Whisk pudding, milk, and vanilla in a medium sized bowl. Let it sit while you prepare the crust.
- Crush the cookies in a large gallon sized ziploc bag using a rolling pin. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cookie crumbs. Place the 2 tablespoons melted butter in the bag and press with your hands to work the butter through the remaining cookie crumbs. Pour crumbs into a 9” square baking dish. The crust won’t be solid, it’ll stay crumbly.
- Fold 8 ounces of the whipped topping into the pudding. Place half the pudding mixture on top of the crust. Place the strawberries in a single layer over the pudding. Spread remaining pudding mix over the top of the berries. Top with more whipped topping and sprinkle the remaining cookies over the top.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
If you want to use fresh whipped cream, go ahead! You'll need at least 2-3 cups of cold heavy whipping cream. Whip it until stiff peaks form then substitute it for the whipped topping. 8 ounces of Cool Whip is approximately 4 cups of whipped cream.
No-Bake Strawberry & Cream Pie
- 4 cups Strawberries, fresh
Baking & Spices
- 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool whip topping
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Ice cubes
- 1 (3 oz.) package Strawberry jello
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- Using a food processor, pulse graham crackers until crumbly. Mix in sugar, ground cinnamon and melted butter until crust forms.
- Press graham cracker crust into a 9-inch pie dish. Place pie crust in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, add boiling water and gelatin powder. Stir gelatin powder until completely dissolved.Then, add ½ cup cold water and ½ cup ice cubes, stir until gelatin is slightly thickened. TIP: Let the gelatin mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken slightly before you add the cool whip otherwise it won’t set up.
- Add cool whip topping to gelatin mixture and whisk together until light and fluffy. Stir in sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Add strawberry pie filling to pie crust. Refrigerate for up to 6 hours or until firm. Top with cool whip and a slice strawberry.
More by this Author
Cream Cheese Frosting, Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting, Perfect Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, Caramel Frosting, Coffee-Toffee Cake with Caramel Frosting, Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Brownie Crust
If you are fond of Tarts, then this one is for you-from Rhubarb tart , chocolate ganache recipes to no bake tart recipes
Got many guests but no special dish? These different flavored cupcakes might come handy-include oreo, caramel, lemon raspberry and shoo-fly cupcakes.