Oliversmum is a self-taught cook who likes to try new and healthy recipes. Her preferences include biscuits/cookies, cakes, and puddings.
Easily Made Honey Joys Biscuits
This is a very, very easy to make and tasty gluten-free recipe. Great biscuits for people who are gluten Intolerant. Only four ingredients required.
- 90 grams butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar, white or raw
- 1 Tablespoon Honey, Pure honey
- 4 cups corn flakes, gluten-free
- either 22 Paper Cups, 2cm
- or 16 Paper Cups, 2.5cm
- Pre-heat the oven to 150C–300F.
- Place butter, sugar, and honey in a saucepan stirring on low heat until the mixture is frothy.
- Remove from stove.
- While mixture is still warm, slowly add corn flakes and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place patty pans on cold baking tray, lined with baking paper, then spoon mixture into patty pans. ( see image below )
- Place tray in oven and cook at 150 degrees C./ 300 Degrees F. for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven , Let stand on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Place in an air tight container lined with baking paper.
Utensils at the Ready
Butter Sugar and Honey in Saucepan
Place butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan stirring on low heat until mixture is frothy. (See images below) .
Ready for Gluten-Free Corn Flakes
Remove From Stove
Add corn flakes and mix until thoroughly combined.
Gluten-Free Corn Flakes Being Added to Frothing Ingredients
Place on Tray
Place patty pans on cold baking tray, lined with baking paper, then spoon mixture into patty pans. ( see image below ).
Read More From Delishably
Honey Joys Biscuits Ready for Oven
Place in Oven for 10-Minutes
Place tray in oven and cook at 150 degrees C.- 300 Degrees F. for 10 minutes.
Fresh From Oven
Remove From Oven
Remove from oven, let the Honey Joys stand on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Place in an airtight container lined with baking paper.
This "Honey Joy" recipe is sweet, and very crunchy, but so nice.
If the weather is cool or cold they will be fine in your cupboard.
If it is very hot place them in the fridge for 5 minutes before serving, as they could melt a little.
Hope you like this "Honey Joy" Recipe.
They certainly are moreish.
Poll about Honey Joy Biscuits
I am not a medical professional; however, after much research, I believe that all ingredients used in this recipe are gluten-free.
Furthermore, being gluten-intolerant myself, I have not had any problems in eating these crunchy, delicious Honey Joys!
© 2018 oliversmum