E.B. Black is a woman in her thirties who loves to try new things and write reviews about her experiences.
I was scrolling on TikTok recently when I saw this amazing Chick-fil-A hack. It had been a long time since I’d eaten at this restaurant, but I immediately wanted to go and try it because it looked so good.
Some Chick-fil-A hacks I’ve seen are really complicated. They require you to get ingredients that are not available at the restaurant.
The thing I liked most about this hack was how easy it was. You just have to order a few items and then assemble them together.
You can even do this at the restaurant, although I don’t recommend it (I’ll explain why later). It’s better to do it at home.
All of the ingredients you need are shown in the photo below.
As shown in the photo above, all you need are the following four items from Chick-fil-A:
- 1 Chick-fil-A Original Chicken Sandwich (I got mine with no pickles. Do not order the spicy sandwich because the heat of the sandwich comes from somewhere else.)
- 1 small bowl macaroni and cheese
- 1 packet Buffalo dipping sauce
- 1 packet Ranch dipping sauce
I used a plate at my house to assemble this sandwich.
- Put the chicken sandwich on a plate (or use the outside of the bag if you don’t have a plate).
- Take the top bun off of the sandwich.
- Use a fork or spoon to scoop all the macaroni and cheese out of the cup and put it all on top of the chicken patty. Sometimes the macaroni and cheese sticks together enough that you can put it on top like it’s a patty. This works best because it keeps the macaroni from falling out of the sandwich.
- Open the Buffalo sauce packet and pour it all over the macaroni and cheese.
- Open the ranch packet and pour it all over the macaroni and cheese. Make sure you spread both evenly.
- Put the top bun back on the sandwich.
- Eat and enjoy!
I think people who regularly order the Buffalo sauce for their chicken won’t be impressed by this creation because it will taste like everything else they usually eat at Chick-fil-A.
Read More From Delishably
I don’t ever use it. I usually order the barbecue sauce. I don’t know why I never tried the Buffalo because I love Buffalo sauce in general.
The Buffalo sauce at Chick-fil-A is extra delicious. It just has more of a perfect flavor and I think that’s why this hack tastes so good. I was immediately addicted to it.
I wasn’t sure if I’d like the addition of the ranch sauce. I usually hate ranch sauce (even though I like ranch spice packets added to things and cooler ranch Doritos), so I never use it.
However, I thought the combination of the ranch sauce with the macaroni and cheese was perfect. It added a much-needed creaminess.
I love the macaroni and cheese at Chick-fil-A, which helped me like this sandwich more as well.
To me, it was the perfect chicken sandwich. It’s very comforting and filling without being too dense in my stomach.
I usually get fries with my chicken sandwiches, but I didn’t need any this time. The sandwich by itself is very filling.
The only complaint I have is that it’s very messy to eat. It’s hard to keep the macaroni and cheese and all the sauces from oozing out all over the place while you’re eating it. My hands got covered in cheese, ranch, and Buffalo while I was eating it.
This is why I recommend eating it with a plate at home. At least your plate can catch what falls out of the sandwich and you won’t have a bunch of people at the restaurant looking at you like you’re insane for eating in a way that resembles a barbarian.
Plus, it’s easier to wash up at home. I couldn’t touch my phone or anything else until I fully cleaned up afterward.
It got on my clothes unfortunately as well, so I had to change my outfit after eating it.
But if you’re not on a first date and want to eat something deep-fried and super American, then this is a good thing to try.
For me, though, I think I'm just going to start ordering the Buffalo sauce when I get food there and just dip my nuggets into it instead of assembling this whole thing every time.
I‘m glad I tried it though, and I will definitely eat it again in the future.