Brittany Banks is a young woman who likes to experiment with food. She gets bored of always eating the same meals.
This fruit salad bowl is healthy and tasty. All the fruits included have certain health benefits.
Ingredients for a Fruit Bowl Salad
- Strawberries—helps improve the immune system.
- Kiwi—helps improve digestive health and helps you sleep better.
- Raspberries—help prevent cancer and helps reduce wrinkles.
- Bananas—help fight anemia and keeps your blood pressure low. They are also known to help muscle cramps, because they are high in potassium.
- Blackberries—improves brain and oral health.
- 3 Strawberries, Sliced
- 1 Kiwi, Sliced
- 6 Raspberries
- 1 Banana, Peeled & Sliced
- 6 Blackberries
- Rinse all fruit in cold water. Peel your banana and cut your kiwi.
- If the blackberries are large, cut them in half.
- Cut the ends of your strawberries and then cut them in half.
- Place all your fruit in a bowl and enjoy.
Fruit bowls are made several ways. You have the option to add whip cream, cream cheese, or chocolate. This is your option, because these other ingredients will give your healthy fruit bowl some extra fat. This recipe serves only one person depending on how much you eat. If you would like to add more of one kind of fruit, be my guest. It's however you want to make it. This is the way I normally make it and I eat it about twice a week. In return, I am feeling a lot healthier considering I don't eat super healthy all the time.
© 2018 Brittany Banks
peachy from Home Sweet Home on June 04, 2018:
Bookmark this recipe
Travel Chef from Manila on June 03, 2018:
Great combination of fruit salad! Most guests in my workplace loved eating mixed berries for breakfast. Some are really into it as they will get at least two ramekin of mixed berries for their oats or cereals.