A Delightfully Easy Chicken Butter Pasta
This recipe is a favorite in my house, especially for me. As a professional chef, it's hard to come home and want to cook after I've been cooking all day. This recipe is easy and quick to make but can pack so much flavor. It can be made with almost any ingredient combination. It's the technique that makes this easy. I've made this recipe with ground turkey and asparagus. If you want to make it fancier, you can add some white wine; sauvignon blanc does extremely well here. This is a good recipe to explore your own personal flavor profile and just to explore and experiment with your skill level.
- 1 Pound Chicken, Diced
- 1 Half Onion, Diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 T Greek Seasoning
- 1 T Cajun Seasoning
- 2 T Salt
- 1 T Black Pepper, Ground
- 6 T Butter, Salted
- 1/2 C Corn, Frozen or steamed
- 1/2 C Peas, Frozen or steamed
- 1 Lb Angle Hair Pasta
- Chop your onion, garlic and chicken and put your water on to boil for the noodles.
- Melt 3T of butter in a saucepan. Add your onion and chicken. When your chicken gets some color, add the garlic and spices. You want to add the spices in during the cooking process so the fat of the butter and chicken can release the oils of the herbs and spices.
- When the chicken is mostly cooked add the vegetables and heat them through. Once they are hot, add the rest of the butter.
- Toss your pasta into the chicken mix and enjoy.
© 2017 Brenda Fly