Amara is a writer, and writing is her passion. In her free time, she loves to cook for her family.
Chicken Vegetable Pasta
Chicken pasta is a beloved dish all around the world. Many different countries, representing many different cuisines, have a version of this dish. This particular recipe is a blend of Eastern and Western cuisines. It is very delicious, quick, and easy to cook.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
2 to 3 servings
- 1 cup chopped chicken
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped capsicum
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 packet of macaroni pasta
- Soy sauce, to taste
- Vinegar, to taste
- Chili sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Marinate the chicken: In a bowl, combine the chopped chicken, salt, pepper, chopped garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, and chili sauce. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, chop the onion, capsicum, cabbage, and carrot in a small dice cut.
- In a large pot, bring water and 1 tablespoon salt to a boil. When the water is boiling, add the macaroni pasta. After 10 minutes, drain the pasta, rinse it with cold water, and add a bit of oil so the noodles don't stick together.
- Place a pan on the stove, pour some oil in it, and turn on the heat to medium. Add the marinated chicken and cook until it has turned brown. Set aside.
- Pour some oil into another pan and stir-fry all of the chopped vegetables. Be careful not to overcook them.
- Add the fried chicken to stir-fried vegetables, and add some salt, pepper, chili sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, and ketchup, according to your taste. Cook over low-medium heat.
- Add the boiled pasta to the pan and mix well. Bon appetit!
© 2021 Amara