How to Cook Traditional Spaghetti with Prego and Rotel
There are many different ways to make speghetti but I thought I would share how I like to make it myself!
It serves roughly 6-10.
(Depends on how much sauce you prefer on your noodles.)
- 1 box Thin Spaghetti noodles
- 2 - 24 oz jars Prego - 'Traditional' and 'Tomato Basil Garlic', Feel free to try other flavors, I prefer these.
- 1 can Rotel, Mild or Original
- 1 pack McCormick brand Spaghetti Seasoning
- 1 pound Ground Meat
- 1 small box Garlic Bread of your choice
- Start off by heating a large pan of water for your noodles. Heat to boiling and put your noodles in. Cook until noodles are at your desired tenderness. - TIP: I put salt and vegetable oil in the mix to keep the noodles from sticking together!
- While waiting on your noodles to cook, take your ground beef and cook it until brown. While you are browning the meat, take the McCormick Spaghetti Seasoning and sprinkle half of it on the meat, leave the other half for later. -Don't forget to keep checking your noodles and make sure you don't over cook them! :)
- Mix your Prego sauce and Rotel in a separate pan. Place on a simmering heat and add the remaining spaghetti seasoning into the mix.
- If you opted to also enjoy Garlic Bread with this meal, around this point is where you probably want to start cooking it - depending on what brand you purchased and it's cook time.
- When your meat is done mix it with the Prego and Rotel and let simmer for a couple minutes.
- Once your noodles and Garlic Bread are finished... Serve and enjoy!