Rozlin loves to cook healthy food for her loving family, and she enjoys sharing her recipes with her readers.
Masala macaroni is an Italian pasta recipe with a tasty Indian twist. The recipe incorporates Indian dry spices and vegetables in addition to the noodles, and tomato ketchup gives it a tangy flavour. I have found that kids and adults alike love this meal.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 cup macaroni pasta
- water, as required
- salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons kitchen king masala
- 1/4 cup green peas, boiled
- 1/4 cup corn, boiled
- 1 green caspsicum, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Boil the pasta with salt until it is al dente (follow the package instructions). Drain the pasta and add some oil.
- Heat oil in a cooking pot. Add in the chopped onions. Saute until translucent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute until the raw smell dissipates.
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix well. Fry until the oil separates. Add chopped tomato and mix well. Cook until the tomatoes turn soft.
- Add boiled corn, green peas and kitchen king masala. Mix well.
- Add sliced green capsicum and salt. Mix well.
- Add in the boiled pasta and tomato ketchup. Mix well.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low flame; then turn off the flame.
- Serve hot.
Read More From Delishably
© 2022 Rozlin