Sesame Stir-Fry Recipe
This recipe is really simple and very versatile. You can always change it up—if you want to try different vegetables or seasoning, then try it! I tried adding teriyaki sauce to this recipe, and it wasn't bad. I like adding soy sauce and lemon juice to this recipe as well.
You also have the option to add a protein, like pork or chicken. To do this, you want to prepare the meat (enough to serve two people) by dethawing it and cutting it into cubes. Cook the meat in a separate pan before adding it into the pan with your vegetables.
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 box stir-fry rice noodles
- 1 cup broccoli
- On medium-high heat, boil noodles in a large pot.
- While your noodles are boiling, prepare to cook your veggies in a separate frying pan.
- On medium-high heat, add your sesame oil and seeds to your frying pan and add your broccoli and carrots.
- Slowly stir your veggies, cooking them slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Add your lemon juice to your veggies and slowly stir them around in the pan and reduce to low heat.
- Meanwhile, strain your noodles then add them to your frying pan and stir, mixing all the ingredients together.
- Once thoroughly cooked, the dish is ready to serve. Add anything else as desired.
© 2018 Brittany Banks