Brittany Banks is a young woman who likes to experiment with food. She gets bored of always eating the same meals.
This recipe is really simple and very versatile. You can always change it up—if you want to try different vegetables or seasoning, then try it! I tried adding teriyaki sauce to this recipe, and it wasn't bad. I like adding soy sauce and lemon juice to this recipe as well.
You also have the option to add a protein, like pork or chicken. To do this, you want to prepare the meat (enough to serve two people) by dethawing it and cutting it into cubes. Cook the meat in a separate pan before adding it into the pan with your vegetables.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 box stir-fry rice noodles
- 1 cup broccoli
- On medium-high heat, boil noodles in a large pot.
- While your noodles are boiling, prepare to cook your veggies in a separate frying pan.
- On medium-high heat, add your sesame oil and seeds to your frying pan and add your broccoli and carrots.
- Slowly stir your veggies, cooking them slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Add your lemon juice to your veggies and slowly stir them around in the pan and reduce to low heat.
- Meanwhile, strain your noodles then add them to your frying pan and stir, mixing all the ingredients together.
- Once thoroughly cooked, the dish is ready to serve. Add anything else as desired.
© 2018 Brittany Banks