Rozlin loves to cook healthy food for her loving family, and she enjoys sharing her recipes with her readers.
Pasta With Creamy White Sauce
This pasta dish is prepared with a rich, creamy white sauce (also called béchamel sauce), sauteed vegetables, and flavorful Italian herbs and red chilli flakes. The white sauce is made with milk, butter, and all-purpose flour.
This pasta is ready in under 30 minutes, and it is always a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 cup pasta, any shape
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn, boiled
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cheese slices
- salt, to taste
- Boil the pasta with salt until it is al dente (follow the package instructions). Drain the pasta and add some oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan. Add garlic and sauté.
- Add boiled corn, ½ tsp chilli flakes, ½ tsp oregano, ½ tsp black pepper powder and sauté. Add bell peppers and mix well. Set aside.
- In another pan, heat 3 tablespoons butter.
- Add all-purpose flour and cook while continuously stirring.
- Add milk and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Bring it to a boil and add cheese. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add ½ tsp chilli flakes, ½ tsp oregano, ½ tsp black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add sautéed veggies and pasta. Mix well.
- Add salt to taste and give it a good mix.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and turn off the flame. Serve it hot immediately.
Read More From Delishably
© 2022 Rozlin