I love to cook and bake, and I enjoy the process of creating and modifying recipes.
No-Bake Christmas Dessert
The winter holiday season is a time for holiday parties and get-togethers. It is also a time for holiday-themed food, especially desserts. Some desserts can get complicated and take a long time. For those of us who are busy and don't have much time to bake or to make something complex, it can be a challenge finding desserts that are quick and easy to make.
This Santa hat fruit dessert is a fun solution. Using fruit means you don't have to worry about serving and eating unhealthy desserts during the holiday time. Even better, there is absolutely no baking or cooking required!
|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
22 Santa hats
- 22 mini marshmallows
- 22 strawberries
- 2 bananas
- Begin by gathering the strawberries and washing them. Then cut the stem off of every one of them. Put them aside.
- Take your bananas and slice them into medium-sized slices. Make sure you don't make them too thick. Set them aside.
- Take out the toothpicks and the 22 mini marshmallows. Put the marshmallows in their own dish.
- Pick up a toothpick, and put a marshmallow on it.
- Follow with a strawberry by putting the toothpick through, starting with the pointed end (non-cut side) and pushing it through.
- Follow with a slice of banana and push that through also.
- Place the finished Santa hat on a tray or serving dish. Then repeat the process until you are out of strawberries and toothpicks.
- Lastly, you are ready to serve it!
Wasn't that easy and quick? Hope you and everyone enjoy the festive dessert! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
© 2015 Alyssa Scheidemann