Alyssa loves celebrating holidays and making fun crafts. She is a wife and mom who drinks a lot of coffee!
It's never too early to start planning for Christmas. I love experimenting in the kitchen around the holidays to create delicious, fun treats. It's also a great way to get the kids involved, create holiday traditions, and make lasting memories.
Nothing says "festive" quite like unique desserts. These reindeer brownies are incredibly simple to make and will be a hit at any holiday party this season!
- 1 box brownie mix (I recommend Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownie mix for a decadent treat!)
- Pretzel sticks
- Red M&M's
- Vanilla frosting
- Make brownies according to the box instructions. Be sure that they are done all the way by inserting a toothpick or butter knife into the middle. If it comes out clean, your brownies are done! If not, allow them to bake a little longer.
- Let your brownies cool completely.
- Cut brownies into triangles.
- Insert two pretzel sticks on either side of the triangle for antlers.
- Place a little frosting on the 'm' side of a red M&M, and place on the corner of the triangle to create a nose.
- Voila! Your brownie reindeer is complete! Repeat steps 4 and 5 on each triangle.
These reindeer brownies are the perfect combination of salty and sweet. Serve them at home with a scoop of ice cream and a glass of cold milk.
This treat would also be perfect for a school holiday party or family get-together!
© 2018 Alyssa
Alyssa (author) from Ohio on November 04, 2018:
Brownies don't last long in my house either, haha! Even cut up in predetermined sizes with extras, I'm lucky to get a day out of a pan. The Ghirardelli mix is delicious! You have to try it!
Bill Holland from Olympia, WA on November 04, 2018:
Well you are certainly accurate in calling them adorable. I'm afraid they wouldn't last long around our house. I love me brownies!