Scrumptiously Spooky Brownies
A Festive Halloween Treat
It's officially October! Getting creative and making festive treats with my son is my favorite activity, especially around the holidays. Browsing the candy aisle at the store, I saw the Trolli Sour Brite Creepy Mix and inspiration struck. My son and I would make spooky brownies. This is such a simple dessert with a fun, festive twist! This would be a great treat for any Halloween party.
- 1 box brownie mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 15 to 20 marshmallows
- 1 bag Trolli Sour Brite Creepy Mix
- Cooking spray
- Prepare brownies according to instructions on the box. Allow them to cool.
- Once brownies are cool, cut into serving-sized squares.
- Grease the bottom of a sauce pan.
- Add 15 to 20 marshmallows into the pan, along with enough water to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Stir marshmallows over medium heat until fully melted.
- Remove marshmallows from heat. Allow them to cool for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon marshmallow topping over brownies.
- Place a Trolli sour candy on each brownie. Enjoy!