Baked Salmon Dinner
Need a Quick, Healthy, Nutritious Meal in a Hurry?
An easy salmon dinner has always been one of my go-to favorites for my family. I prefer the fancy-free option of lightly seasoned salmon using a bit of herbes de Provence or a combination of thyme, rosemary, and basil, and adding some salt and pepper. This dinner can pair perfectly with a side of grilled (or baked) vegetables, a side of plain rice, or even some mashed potatoes.
My family loves the flavor, and I love the simplicity of this winner meal.
Salmon Seasoned with Herbs and Olive Oil
- 4 cutlets of salmon (frozen or fresh).
- 1 tsp herbs de Provence or mixed herbs.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 tsp pepper.
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (optional)
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil.
Good for The Environment
I also ensure that I use Sustainable Seafood: Sustainable seafood is seafood that is either caught or farmed in ways that consider the long-term vitality of harvested species and the well-being of the oceans, as well as the livelihoods of fisheries-dependent communities.
- Preheat oven to 220C/430F.
- Season your salmon with all the ingredients and place skin-side-down onto your baking tray.
- Bake for about 25 minutes for frozen and 20 minutes for fresh salmon.
- Serve with a side or on its own.
Salmon with Mashed Potato
Enjoy with side of your choice, such as mashed potatoes or grilled vegetables such as asparagus, rice, or even just on its own.
I like to eat my baked salmon with:
© 2018 From The Heart