Thyme-Spiced Chicken and Potato Tray Bake
Comfort food is always a winner
I will show you just how easy it is to whip up a satisfying, warming comfort meal using only a few ingredients. This is so easy, you might want to cook this every day! No, really. I actually did this for a week! Results are guaranteed to be perfect!
- 400g chicken (breast fillets or drumsticks)
- 5 small potatoes
- 1 x onion sliced into rings
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250g fresh pumpkin (diced)
- salt and pepper
- dry thyme
- olive oil
- 1 tbs Parmesan cheese (for topping after cooking)
1. Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
2. Place chicken, sliced potatoes, sliced pumpkin onto a large oven tray, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle thyme, salt and pepper to taste (I lay on the thyme thick here, the more the better), add onion, garlic and mix all together so that everything is coated with olive oil and spices.
3. Cover with foil and leave to bake for at least 30 minutes.
4. Remove foil and leave another 10-12 minutes in the oven just to brown the chicken and vegetables.
5. Grate some Parmesan cheese over and serve.
Cutting up pumpkin
Before going into the oven to become a tray full of deliciousness
That's it! Seriously easy, huh? And delicious too!
Questions & Answers
© 2018 From The Heart