Chicken thighs baked with Worcestershire and soy sauce
Baked chicken thighs
Chicken thighs are one of the least expensive cuts of chicken.
I never used to cook with them until someone showed me how delicious they can be when they are baked with the right ingredients!
I can usually find a bag of frozen thighs that feeds about 6 people for less than $5.
Grocery stores are now stocking skinless thighs for a healthier option.
Bake at 400 for 1 hour!
- 4 pounds chicken thighs, thawed
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- soy sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- garlic salt & pepper to taste
- Place thawed chicken in a 9 x 13 glass Pyrex baking dish without a lid.
- Sprinkle generously garlic salt and black ground pepper over each thigh.
- Add Worcestershire sauce by sprinkling a few drops over each chicken piece.
- Add soy sauce by sprinkling a few drops over each chicken piece. Do not sprinkle too much or the flavor will be diluted.
- Pour 1/2 cup water in the bottom of the Pyrex baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degree oven for 1 hour.
Optional side dishes
This chicken serves well with steamed white rice or buttered boiled potatoes. Add green beans for the ultimate easy meal.
For a healthier alternative,
|Serving size: substitute skinless thighs!|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|