Chicken Thighs Recipe Baked With Worcestershire and Soy Sauce
Chicken thighs are one of the least expensive cuts of chicken. I never used to cook with them until someone showed me how delicious they can be when they are baked with the right ingredients! I can usually find a bag of frozen thighs that feeds about 6 people for less than $5. Grocery stores are now stocking skinless thighs for a healthier option.
- 4 pounds chicken thighs, thawed
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- soy sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- garlic salt & pepper to taste
- Place thawed chicken in a 9 x 13 glass Pyrex baking dish without a lid.
- Sprinkle generously garlic salt and black ground pepper over each thigh.
- Add Worcestershire sauce by sprinkling a few drops over each chicken piece.
- Add soy sauce by sprinkling a few drops over each chicken piece. Do not sprinkle too much or the flavor will be diluted.
- Pour 1/2 cup water in the bottom of the Pyrex baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degree oven for 1 hour.
Substitute skinless chicken for a healthier alternative.
Optional side dishes
This chicken serves well with steamed white rice or buttered boiled potatoes. Add green beans for the ultimate easy meal.