I love making tasty recipes, and I enjoy sharing them with others.
This is a very easy recipe for Chinese-style fried chicken wings. I got this recipe from a friend who was a chef at a Chinese restaurant. The seasoning is very simple. What you need is just regular soy sauce, oyster sauce, fresh ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper. It's crunchy and delicious.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
24 hours 30 min
What You Need
- 1 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper
- canola oil, for deep frying
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup all-purpose-flour
How to Make
- Rinse the chicken wings under cold running water. Drain and pat them dry with paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken wings, grated ginger, garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Marinate the chicken wings overnight.
- In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour and cornstarch.
- Place the chicken wings in the flour mixture. Dust and coat the wings evenly with flour.
- Heat about 3 inches of canola oil in a wok to 350 F. Then drop the chicken wings into the hot oil. Deep-fry until the wings turn golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oil with a strainer. Drain them on a wire rack.
- Serve it warm.
How to Cut Up Chicken Wings
Authenticz HubPage from North America on May 12, 2016:
sounds like having more appetite ! crispy we like, good 1
peachy from Home Sweet Home on November 30, 2014:
very easy to follow, did you add in corn flour or plain flour because it looks crispy not wet
iguidenetwork from Austin, TX on May 10, 2013:
I'll try your chicken dip... tiring of the usual ketchup. Thanks for sharing! :)
Dil Vil from India on April 22, 2013:
I love to savor Chicken Wings Recipe, this one is a good hub with delicious dish. Voted UP friend! Thanks for the share.
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on March 30, 2013:
Sounds a delicious meal and with chicken wings it must be so easy.
Susan from India on February 21, 2013:
This recipe looks good. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe.
anglnwu on June 04, 2012:
I made chicken wings with about the same seasonings except I don't like it fried. I bake mine. Thanks for sharing.