Brittany Banks is a young woman who likes to experiment with food. She gets bored with always eating the same meals.
Everyone Loves Tacos!
Tacos are always fun and delicious . . . and they can feed a lot of people. This recipe will make enough for two people, but it's really easy to multiply the ingredients to make more.
These tacos are endlessly customizable. Depending on what you like, you and mix and match to your heart's content (or that of the people you're serving!).
Read More From Delishably
- Protein options: Chicken, shrimp, or beef are the best options for your protein for these tacos. The recipe I'm showing you here is for shrimp tacos, which I think are delicious.
- Optional toppings: You can add cheese, olives, onions, tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, sriracha, taco sauce, or lettuce.
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon basil seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Pinch thyme seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- If the shrimp is frozen, thaw it under cold running water in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the butter, to a mixing bowl and whisk. Add your shrimp in and slowly stir.
- Let it sit in the bowl (marinate) for 20 minutes.
- In a 12-inch frying pan, turn the stove on medium-high and melt your butter.
- Cook the shrimp in the marinade for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve on a tortilla and add your additional toppings.
© 2021 Brittany Banks