Crock Pot BBQ Pork Loin Boneless Country-Style Ribs
Easy Crock Pot Ribs
These are very easy to cook and taste country-style. The whole family will be begging you to cook them again. The brown sugar gives them a sweet flavor, while the ketchup and vinegar give it a bbq flavor. You will want to save this recipe.
- 3 Pounds Pork Loin Boneless Country Style Ribs
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 3 Cups Ketchup
- 3 Teaspoons Sea Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Saltgrass Seven Steak Spice
- 2 1/2 Cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup White Vinegar
- Put all ingredients, except ribs, in a crock pot and mix well.
- Then add the ribs and coat well with the mixture.
- Turn crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 5 hours.