No-Fry Vegetable Beef Stir Fry Recipe
No-Fry Quick and Easy Vegetable Beef Stir Fry Recipe
No Fry Vegetable Beef Stir Fry
Stir fries are a nutritious and inexpensive way to feed your family. Add a couple of spring rolls to this dish, and it will become a Friday night favorite.
- Small Head califlower, cleaned and florets removed
- 6 cloves garlic, as is with top ,cut off bulb
- 1 package baby Bok Choy, cleaned and cut in half
- 2 red bell peppers, julliened
- 1 pound lean ground beef, rolled into balls with garlic inside
- 1 package snow peas, cleaned
- squirt tablespoon of each yellow grainy mustard, and soya sauce, on beef
- 4 piches salt,pepper, hot pepper flakes, added to beef
- Drizzel olive oil, over whole dish
Stir Fry or Not
Does your Family enjoy stir fries?
- You have the garlic and cauliflower ready, so put them on a flat cooking sheet, drizzle olive oil over them, and place in the oven at 400 degrees for ten minutes.
- While that is roasting, add the mustard, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and hot pepper flakes (or not) to the lean ground beef. Mix in with your hands.
- Take the garlic and cauliflower out of the oven and squeeze out the individual cloves of garlic on a plate. You are going to wrap one of these garlic cloves inside each meat ball.
- Cut bok choy in half. Julienne the red peppers (cut into thin strips). You can add green onions here also. This would really add to this dish, but unfortunately, I cannot eat onions. Cut green onions into strips also. Cut ends off snow peas, but I don't bother with this step.
- Place all ingredients flat on cooking sheet. Drizzel olive oil and salt /pepper over the whole thing, and place into the oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
Preparing Cauliflower and GarlicClick thumbnail to view full-size
Preparing the Meat and VeggiesClick thumbnail to view full-size
I love garlic, so I placed garlic on top when I plated this dish. It is appealing to the eye and the appetite. What happened to the cauliflower you ask? I got hungry and dipped it into ranch dressing and ate it while I was cooking. Enjoy! Yummo!