Easy Crock Pot Chili
Delicious and Easy slow cooker Chili
I have been making a version of this Chili con Carne for a really long time. Unfortunately for my kids, I have never figured out how much spices I use. Now is the time, and it worked better than I originally thought.
To my ladies... Finally, here's the recipe you have been asking for. Love, Mom <3 xoxo
Don't let the cheese and sour cream fool you. This chili has a nice zing to it.
Please, won't you leave a rating...
Ingredients for Easy Crock Pot Chili
- 1 lb. Hamburger
- 2 - 14.5 oz. cans Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 - 15.5 oz. can Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 1 - 15.5 oz. can Light Red Kidney Beans, (Use another can of Dark Red if not available)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper
Easy to cook Chili Instructions
- Add all ingredients into crockpot except burger. Stir and set cooker temp on "Low".
- Preheat pan and sear burger, and then break into smaller pieces, until done and add to pot.
- Stir occasionally for 5 hours to maximize flavors. Fini!
Need Dinner for 2? Easy to split recipe!
* Add onions and peppers to pan before browning burger.
* Skip the beans and add more burger for Texas-style Chili.
* Use ground chicken or turkey instead of burger. Adjust spices as needed.