Two-Ingredient, Easy Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
This meal idea is so simple you don't need a recipe!
It's a quick meal for when you don't have anything planned, as you won't need very many ingredients.
- 1 kg (2.2 pound) of pork spare ribs, I use the boneless variety
- Your favorite sauce
- Lay the meat in the oven pan.
- Now, grab a marinade sauce of your choice. I use Masterfoods Smokey BBQ Marinade, but you could use any flavor that takes your fancy or that you can buy locally. The one that I use is approximately 375g in size (about 13 ounces).
- Pour this sauce or marinade over the top of your pork spare ribs and make sure you cover the ribs. You may need to add water to do this. This ensures your ribs wont burn and that the flavor is introduced to the whole pork spare rib. The picture below shows this and now the ribs are ready for the oven.
- Place the dish into a preheated oven at approximately 200 degrees Celsius (390 degrees Fahrenheit) for about 30 to 45 minutes. These times are based on a fan forced oven, so you may need to adjust if your cooking method is different. You could marinated these ribs overnight or for at least 1 hour, then grill them on the BBQ hot plate.
I like serving these pork spare ribs with mashed potato. Drizzle extra marinade sauce over the mashed potato for a flavor hit!