Amara is a writer, and writing is her passion. In her free time she loves to cook for her family.
Beloved worldwide, prawns are a tasty and healthy type of seafood. There are many different ways to prepare them, but one of my favorites is stir-fried with noodles and vegetables.
This particular recipe comes from Chinese cuisine. It is very delicious, quick, and easy to cook.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 to 2 servings
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 7 to 8 prawns
- 1 packet noodles
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
- Chop the cabbage, onion, and spring onion.
- Prepare the sauce: In a bowl, add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, and ketchup. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a pan, bring water to a boil. When the water is boiling, add the noodles. When the noodles become soft (about 5 minutes), turn off the flame and drain them. Rinse with cold water.
- Place a pan on the stove over low-medium flame. Add oil to the pan. Then add the prawns and chopped garlic. Fry until the prawns are golden brown. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour some oil in another pan. Stir-fry cabbage, onion, and spring onion, taking care not to overcook.
- Add the cooked prawns in the stir-fried vegetables, along with sauce (from step 2). Mix and cook until all are warmed through.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts (optional) and spring onion. Bon appetit!
Step-by-Step Photo Guide
Read More From Delishably
© 2021 Amara