Quick and Easy Garlic Knot Pizza Bake
- 2 tubes of Grands biscuits, cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, for crust
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, for topping
- 12-15 slices pepperoni, for topping
What You Will Need
- Always start by preheating your oven! In this case, you will need to preheat to 350 degrees.
- Let's start with your crust. Pop open your biscuits and get to work cutting each into quarters while your butter is melting. I melted mine on the stove top so I could keep an eye on it while I was working on the chopping.
- Once you are done chopping up the biscuits, you are going to dip them in your melted butter and place them in a gallon-sized ziplock baggie and top with 1 tsp of garlic powder and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Seal the baggie and shake well to coat the biscuits.
- Once your biscuits are thoroughly coated, place them into a large baking dish in one even layer and set aside while you make your pizza filling. (This is the easy part)
- Brown your 1 lb of ground beef in a skillet along with the remaining 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Drain the meat and mix in your marinara sauce.
- Pour your pizza filling atop the garlic knots. Top it off with your mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices. (We are a cheesy family, so I used more than the 1/2 cup recommendation)
- Pop into your preheated oven for 25-30 minutes and enjoy!