Gourmet Hot Dog: The Hill Dog
Who doesn't love Italian food? And what person didn't dig spaghettiOs when they were a kid. Now you can satisfy that Italian craving and relive your childhood with the Hill dog. It gets its name from The Hill, a district in St. Louis with a strong Italian heritage. Yogi Berra grew up in The Hill, and we are certain he would approve of this awesome dog. It's quick, easy, and a crowd-pleaser.
- 1 package hot dog buns
- 1 package hot dogs, all-beef
- 1-2 cans SpagettiOs, with meatballs
- Heat up the SpaghettiOs. Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the hot dogs, rolling frequently to ensure even cooking.
- Once the hot dogs are thoroughly cooked, place in a bun and spoon in a generous portion of SpaghettiOs. Serve with lots of napkins.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||144|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 16 g||25%|
|Carbohydrates 42 g||14%|
|Sugar 9 g|
|Protein 13 g||26%|
|Sodium 900 mg||38%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|