One of Susan's passions is cooking and creating new recipes for family and friends.
Two Ingredients: That's All!
This recipe is one of the easiest recipes for chicken that you'll ever find, and you only need two ingredients. The chicken baked in this sauce comes out full of flavor and is very juicy. You can use chicken thighs, legs, breasts, or a whole chicken cut up.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
Serves 3-5 people
- 8 chicken thighs
- Store-bought honey garlic sauce (I usually use the store brand. If you prefer, the VH brand is good, too, although I find that the store brand is cheaper by almost two dollars.)
Preparing Your Chicken
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Rinse the chicken in cold water and pat dry.
- Place the chicken in an oven-safe dish.
- Shake the honey garlic sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then turn the chicken over.
- Continue to bake for a total another 25 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160°F - 165°F.
Read More From Delishably
Suggestions for Side Dishes
- I find that rice is the best side dish to serve with this chicken. It can be on the side or you can serve it as I do by placing the chicken on a bed of rice.
- Steamed broccoli, green beans, carrots, or any vegetable goes very nicely with this dish.
- Side salad will make this dish a great meal.
- Fried rice and a vegetable stir fry go well with honey garlic chicken as well.
Does this sound good? Please rate my recipe.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy this recipe.
© 2012 Susan Zutautas