Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs Recipe
Two Ingredients That's All
This recipe is one of the easiest recipes for chicken that you'll ever find, and you only need two ingredients. The chicken baked in this sauce comes out full of flavor and is very juicy. You can use chicken thighs, legs, breasts or a whole chicken cut up.
For the following recipe I have used a package of eight chicken thighs.
Store brand Honey Garlic Sauce. If you prefer to, VH Honey Garlic Sauce works just as well for this recipe. I've used the VH brand, but find that the store brand is cheaper by almost two dollars.
Preparing Your Chicken
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Rinse the chicken in cold water and pat dry.
- Place the chicken in an oven safe dish.
- Shake the Honey Garlic sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Bake for twenty minutes and then turn the chicken over.
- Continue to bake for a total another twenty five minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 - 165.
Suggestions for Side Dishes
- I find that rice is the best side dish to serve with this chicken. It can be on the side or you can serve it as I do by placing the chicken on a bed of rice.
- Steamed broccoli, green beans, carrots or any vegetable goes very nicely with this dish.
- Side salad and you have a meal.
- Fried rice and a vegetable stir fry go well with honey garlic chicken as well.
Does this sound good? Please rate my recipe.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy this recipe.
Questions & Answers
© 2012 Susan Zutautas