How to Make Pork Burger Patties With Breadcrumbs
I enjoy eating burger patties, no matter if they're served with rice or in a bun. The most important thing when serving these patties is the sauce. The sauce brings out the flavor. Even a simple ketchup and mayonnaise are enough condiments for a burger patty. I tried to recreate a fast food taste and texture of burger patties. Simply follow my simple pork burger patties with breadcrumbs recipe so you can try it at home.
- 500 grams pork, ground
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 piece egg, beaten
For Preparing the Ingredients:
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
For Baking the Dish:
- Silicone Baking Mat
- Baking Sheet or Tray
- Mix all the seasonings to water and egg.
- Add the breadcrumbs and ground pork. Mix thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven at 160°C.
- Mold patty using the 1/2 measuring cup.
- Arrange the patties on a baking tray.
- Bake the patties for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Tips and Techniques
- Dissolve all the powdered seasonings with any liquid ingredient to properly mix all ingredients.
- Adjust the cooking time if needed since the internal temperature of different ovens may vary.
- Replace breadcrumbs with oatmeal.
- Water prevents the patty from getting dry.
- Consider salt as a replacement for soy sauce.
More Tasty Pork Burger Recipes
- How to Make a Hawaiian Burger in a Blanket
Enjoy the sweet taste of a Hawaiian burger wrapped in a blanket for your morning or afternoon snack! Try this recipe at home, and enjoy the juicy, meaty, and sweet fillings.
- How to Make Pork Loco Moco With Mushroom Gravy: A Hawaiian-Inspired Dish
Loco moco is a famous Hawaiian dish. It originated in Hilo, Hawaii, when a group of teenagers asked a restaurant owner for a budget meal with rice. Enjoy a very simple dish with lots of interesting flavors in the comfort of your home.
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Travel Chef