How to Make Sweet Chili Popcorn Chicken
If you want a delicious snack, this crunchy and spicy popcorn chicken uses my four-ingredient crispy batter recipe and is exactly what you're looking for. I created a delicious recipe for this popular snack that can be served with rice. Let me know how you like it!
- 300 grams chicken, cubed
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup onions, julienned
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce, store-bought
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 serving crispy batter recipe
For Preparing the Ingredients:
- 2 Large Bowls
- 5 Medium Bowls
- 1 Small Bowl
- Measuring Cups Spoons
- Chopping Board
For Frying the Chicken:
- Frying Pan
- Slotted Spoon
For Cooking the Dish:
- Cooking Spoon
- Combine salt and pepper. Rub the chicken with the mixture.
- Coat the chicken using the four-ingredient crispy batter recipe.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown. Set aside.
- Sautee onions in oil in a separate pan. Add bell peppers, carrots and water and sweet chili sauce. Cook until soft.
- Add pineapple tidbits and chicken pops.
- Serve while still hot.
Tips and Techniques
- Add pineapple and chicken last to maintain the texture of each item.
- Lay cooked chicken in a plate. Let it stay uncover to cool down to keep its crunchiness.
Another Chicken Recipe
- How to Make Chicken Lollipops Out of Chicken Wings
How do you make chicken lollipops? I make mine with either the wingettes or drumettes of chicken wings. I'll show you my step-by-step procedure for making this delicious finger food.
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Dred Cuan