I am a 28-year-old in Little Rock, Arkansas, with a passion for fostering and adoption.
This pot roast recipe will impress your guests and make them believe that you spent hours in the kitchen. The best part is that this recipe is actually quite easy to prepare.
- 2 lbs. pork roast
- 6 red potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1 packet McCormick brown gravy
- 1 packet Hidden Valley ranch seasoning
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian Seasoning
- Cut and peel potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut onion into quarters and peel apart.
- Keep baby carrots the size that they are or cut for smaller bites.
4. Place the roast into the crockpot and surround with all your vegetables.
5. Add one cup of water, the Italian seasoning, the ranch seasoning, and the brown gravy packet all on top.
Read More From Delishably
6. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours or until meat is tender and cooked through. Do not remove the lid until the very end. Every time you open it, you lose heat. When finished, the internal temperature of the pork should be between 135 and 150 degrees.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Ideas for Side Dishes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Green salad
- Green beans
- Corn on the cob
Please let me know if you liked this recipe!
Sarah Spradlin (author) from Little Rock, Arkansas on April 17, 2018:
It was really good and definitely easy. I'm not a great cook so easier is better! lol
Frank Atanacio from Shelton on April 17, 2018:
now this I can use... looks easy to make and Perhaps I will try it
Margie's Southern Kitchen from the USA on April 16, 2018:
Oh my gosh Sarah, it is 10:30 P.M. here in Texas and I would love some of your delicious pork roast! Yummy!