Leftover Chicken in Mushroom Gravy Sauce
I recently went out to fast food and had chicken, rice, salad, soup, spaghetti, a spring roll, and soda. I knew that I wouldn't be able to eat everything since it was a hearty meal. I decided to set aside the chicken so I could take it at home and keep it for my next meal. Saved food means saved money!
Let me teach you how I turned my leftover into a brand-new dish: chicken in mushroom sauce.
- 1 piece Chicken leftover, shredded
- 1 pack Gravy Mix
- 1/4 cup Button Mushroom, sliced
- Garlic, fried (optional)
- Oil, for cooking
For Preparing the Ingredients:
- Chopping Board
- 2 bowls (for the ingredients)
For Cooking the Dish:
- Basting Spoon
- Shred the leftover chicken and set aside.
- Slice button mushrooms and set aside.
- Dilute the gravy mix in water according to packaging instructions.
- Heat up the pan with oil. Saute the mushrooms first and then the chicken.
- Add the gravy mix and bring to boil. Remove from heat when finished.
- Serve it as a rice bowl. Sprinkle some fried garlic on top for a satisfying crunch.
Questions & Answers
© 2018 Dred Cuan