Minnesota Cooking: Toaster Oven Cheese and Turkey Sandwich
We use our toaster oven to make toast. My hubby and I keep the setting on medium toast, which makes the bread lightly browned. We usually put a little pat of butter on the bread once it is done cooking.
- Horseradish Sauce
Instructions: Getting Creative
It's fairly straightforward to make toast.
- Put bread in. Push button. Bread cooks. Toaster stops. Take toast out. Spread with butter. Butter melts. It's all good.
- Well. Now, take two pieces of bread, spread one with butter, and on the other piece, don't butter it, but place a piece of cheese and a couple pieces of sliced turkey.
- Put in toaster oven, and then, press the button to toast. When toaster cycle is done, remove two pieces of bread with their respective ingredients on, place on a plate, butter up and cheese and turkey up. Squirt some horseradish sauce on top of the turkey and cheese side.
- Then, take the buttered toast and place, butter side down, on top of the cheese and turkey toasted bread.
- Now, slice into half or into quarters and then, enjoy.