Mom's Cooking: Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Here is a homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. This is good for dinner, and will keep you warm on a cold winter's night. Crunch some crackers over it, and you will have a great tasting meal!
- 2 cans of chicken broth
- 4 pieces of chicken, shredded or chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, sliced or chopped
- 1 bag of mixed vegetables
- 1/2 bag of egg noodles
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- To begin, place the four pieces of chicken inside of a large cooking pot. Dump both cans of chicken broth over the chicken, and then add enough water to cover the chicken.
- Next, chop the onion, celery, and carrots. Place all of these inside of the large cooking pot.
- Add the black pepper, and also add the parsley.
- Cook all of this together until the chicken is done. If you have to, take a piece of chicken out of the pot to check it.
- Once the chicken is done, chop or shred all four pieces into the size that you want. Add the chicken back into the pot, and stir. And then add the mixed vegetables, stir again. Continue to cook for another ten minutes.
- Next, add the egg noodles into the large cooking pot. Continue to cook this for another ten minutes, and you are done.
Do you like soup?
More by this Author
A great turkey meatball recipe that is easy to make.
An easy-to-make meatball stew recipe!
An easy to make nut roll recipe that is perfect for the holidays, or any day!
No comments yet.